Sunday, December 21, 2008

About Me

Well, I realized today that the scoundral, Sard Caid, tagged me. As per contract for this meme here are the conditions.

The Rules:
  • Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

7 Facts About Me:
  1. I spent my early childhood on an island. There I learned how to surf.
  2. I used to be a real sailor, sort of.
  3. I've touched the 3 major oceans.
  4. I've been a gamer and computer geek for over a decade. My first console was Intellivision and my first computer was a Commodore 64.
  5. I know 3 languages. Two I'm still good at.
  6. I've seen many countries all over the world, but I've never been to Canada.
  7. I'm married to a gamer. We started dating on Halloween.
  8. Bonus: I know more useless knowledge than anyone I know. Like the plot synopsis of Dragon Warrior.
7 People to Tag:

Is there someone that hasn't been tagged?

If you haven't been tagged and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Jaggins said...

Good choice on the Intellivision! We had the original Pong console and then upgraded to the Atari 2600. I think the Intellivision was better hardware for the time!

Wikiget said...

Agreed. With Utopia and D&D I was set.