Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Interesting Proposal

Jinarre
23346.341.2000EST
--Start Log--
So, here I am. Doing work for Dozales Julake, a Sisters of Eve representative, out here in Minmatar space. The work is good, but boring. Hopefully she has some more interesting things for me. Well at least while gallivanting around I have some good friends on comm.

Traveling around New Eden, you need friends.

My friend has been giving me tips since I got my license. She even gave me tons of ISK to get started. Lately, her advice has been to get me in an Interceptor. So, we were constantly bantering about types of interceptors and loadouts. I'm looking at about a 15 day training time to get what I need for the kind of combat she wants me to do. I just hope I live up to her expectations. Killing 'rats in Minmatar deadspace is one thing but actual combat experience is a bit scary since it's still foreign to me.

All of a sudden, she asks me if I'd like to join her corporation. It would be an interesting move as they are out in the pioneering stars, nosec. Well, saying no would be... well unwise as this is my chance to move forward and not deal with these damned missions.

I guess we'll see how it goes... I agreed. She will be talking to the CEO's of her alliance soon. Other members of her corporation have high expectations of me. I hope I can live up to them.
--End Log--

No comments: